Friday, February 15, 2013

The STILL Project

When I first heard about this documentary film I absolutely knew without a doubt that I wanted to support it.  It simply MUST be made.  We must give miscarriage, still birth, and infant death a voice. I have the privilege of supporting this film personally and professionally.  My tea company Teamotions donates $2 from every tin of Have Hope sold to the making of this film.  Please help us get the word out about this important film and please support it in any way you can. Here are a list of ways you can help right now:

Share this blog post on your blog, on facebook, or on your google account.
Go to www.facebook.com/stillproject and like it and/or share it.
Purchase a tin of Have Hope tea from Teamotions: www.teamotionstea.com/have-hope

Please enjoy the trailer below.  Pass it on!  Lets give our children a voice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved