Thursday, May 5, 2011

Audience Participation!

I need help. And I think you all (my wonderful amazing readers) are just the people to help me.

My sister and I have decided to add God's Word to our tea labels. We are moving away from the generic emotional well-being aspect of the tea and putting a greater emphasis on the comfort and healing it offers. The tea comforts, the herbs nourish, and God's Truth heals.

I have been searching through the entire Bible to find the scriptures I think correspond with each tea best, but I am having trouble deciding.

So, I though I'd ask you. Which scriptures come to mind when you read the tea names?

Our six teas are:
1)Achieve Clarity
2)Discover Joy
3)Seek Peace
4)Have Hope
5)Enjoy Rest
6)Find Strength

I'd appreciate your input. You can visit our Teamotions website if you'd like to read more about each tea. If you think you have the perfect scripture, leave it in a comment. I can't wait to see which you pick!

6 comments:

  1. For Have Hope, I've always loved Romans 5:5 - And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

    For Achieve Clarity, 1 Cor. 12:12 - Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

    I love this idea, Rachel. Since it's so important to you, it seems only right it be part of this amazing company too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Enjoy Rest ...ps 46:10 Be still and know that I am GOD. I'm having these words painted above my bed right now as I reminder that I can rest under the assurance that he's got it all under control

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Karol's idea for Enjoy Rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie - St. Louis, MOMay 9, 2011 at 10:48 PM

    Strength: Isaiah 40:31, "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not grow weary; they shall walk and not faint."

    ReplyDelete
  5. For "Discover Joy":

    "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." ~Psalm 118:24

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seek peace:
    Philippians 4:7
    "...and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus"
    Vs 6 is good too. :0)
    John 14:27
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
    John 16:33
    “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved