Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Milestone Day!

Today is a special day. A milestone. A milestone in my healing and a milestone in my company Teamotions.

Today we launched our Teamotions website: www.teamotionstea.com.

Two and a half years ago I sat in a folding chair facing a tiny casket with my two babies inside it. I remember feeling so disoriented. It didn't feel real to me. The sun was out and a breeze was blowing inland. I could smell the ocean on the wind. I just sat there with their pictures in my hands frozen, staring, not thinking, not feeling. I didn't want to move. I was waiting to wake up from a really bad dream.

Eventually I did stand and walk away. I left my babies behind because I had to. But I made them a promise that I have kept and will continue to keep until the day I die.

I will never let them be forgotten.

Teamotions is their legacy. It is their mark on the world. Through Teamotions I can share their story with the world.

My girls only lived for a handful of days. With the exception of my closest family, a few friends, and some doctors, no one even met them. But the length of their lives does not reflect their value or impact. They matter to me and through Teamotions they matter to the world. It is my honor to honor them this way.

Let me know what you think of our website. I am quite proud of it. I know my girls would be proud of me.

5 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely beautiful, Rachel and the tea (sorry I never said so sooner) is wonderful! It is a magnificent way to remember your sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute! I love how whimsical it is- I bought Peace and hope teas! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to shop shop shop!!! :D So proud of you Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Rachel! For anyone considering a purchase, the Vanilla Earl Grey is DELISH!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved