Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Beautiful Tea



As many of you know my sister and I have started a tea company called Teamotions. It is my way to honor the memory of my girls. We created 6 different teas blended with herbs that have emotional well-being properties. The tea is delicious and a perfect way to inspire healing. One of our blends-Tea Restfully-an apple cinnamon chamomile tea for rest and rejuvenation won FIRST PLACE at the North American Tea Championship!


I just wanted to let you all know that we will be taking down our website temporarily on September 20th so if you want to place an order, you must do so NOW. After that only pre-orders will be accepted until January when we will fill all those orders with our NEW PACKAGING. Also, after September 20th, the sachet sampler pack will no longer be available.

Teamotions is currently undergoing a makeover. The names of the teas will be changing, as well as the packaging, and we are building a beautiful, professional website...but the tea inside the packaging will remain the same. Now is your chance to try our tea before it is "officially" launched to the public. This is an exclusive invitation of sorts. And everyone who has placed an order before September 20th will receive a special "thank you for supporting us from the beginning" gift in January after we go public.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations, Rachel! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel, did you get my message? I would LOVE to order some :)

    I will email you right now about it just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to having a job again so I can afford to order some tea in time for Christmas. I would love to have your prayers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved