Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Pictures

So, okay, I understand that all mothers think their baby is the cutest, but honestly people, is he not the CUTEST baby you have ever seen?


Well, I sure do!

Thank you for all your prayers. Colton did have to stay the night in the NICU but he improved beautifully and is now perfectly healthy. We are all home resting and soaking in our new blessing. We are smitten!
Here are a few pictures to tide you over until I can post more later. I want you all to experience the full spectrum of his cuteness. And, of course, I want to share with you all that is overflowing from my heart. GOD IS SO GOOD!





Stay tuned...more to come!

12 comments:

  1. Rachel! He IS the cutest baby ever!!!! I just want to squeeze him :) and...I can't believe how big Dustin is!!
    So proud of you and so happy for you!
    love, Camille K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just precious! many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rachel, he is just beautiful!! I love all his hair, I agree, God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is MAGNIFICENT! So thankful that he's here with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's one handsome little guy. So happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! He is indeed beautiful! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Rachel! He is PERFECT :) So happy for you and your family. Hope you are recoevering well and getting the rest you need (doubtful, but hoping, on the rest part :)
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved