Monday, March 8, 2010

Ultrasound Tomorrow

Tomorrow at 9am I go in for an ultrasound! (Tuesday at 9am California time)

I am thrilled because I will get to find out this baby's sex. I will certainly keep you posted.

But I would like to request prayer. Ultrasounds are not just for discovering the sex, they are for making sure the baby is healthy and everything is fine.

I would like you to pray for a healthy baby.

Nothing matters more than my babies health and development.

Thank you friends!

God bless you.

4 comments:

  1. I hope your scan shows a beautiful healthy, perfect little baby. And I hope he/she is accomodating and shows you what sex they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you and for a healthy baby. I too have an ultrasound later this afternoon, hopefully I get good news too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you this morning!!! Blessings to you, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved