Friday, November 20, 2009

Half Marathon Pictures

Let me just say in advance I am sorry that I don't have more pictures. I know I know...what was I thinking right? These are all from the end of the race. I admit, I am HORRIBLE at remembering to take pictures so thank goodness Tim (Melissa's hubby) remembered his camera. I was also hoping that the official race photographers would have some of me running in the race since last year they took several, but when I checked the data base this year they have not been postede yet. So, when those are available I will add them. For now, this is all I have.

Just crossed the finish line!
Sportin' my medal with my husband Kirk.

Me and Melissa. This was her first half marathon and she
did amazingly. Thank you Missy for sticking it out with me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just wanted to come over and say hello after reading your comment on Stacy's blog (He Will Carry Me). I am so sorry for the loss of Ellie and Aubrey.

    My identical twin daughters, Vivian and Annemarie, also went to heaven in July 2008. They had TTTS and died in utero at 20 weeks gestation. It's been such a hard road living without them here.

    Just want to say hello and that I'm thinking about you and praying for your sweet family. My family blog link is in my profile. My other blog (dedicated to Vivian and Annemarie) is:

    littletinyfootprints.blogspot.com

    Thinking of you...

    -Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing, Rachel. I am so proud of you for doing this and I know your girls are too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are awesome for doing a half marathon. More than I could do for sure! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved