Sunday, November 15, 2009

Drum Roll Please.....

I have completed the half marathon!

And let me say, it was an honor. It could not have been a more beautiful day. I wore my t-shirt proudly and ran my heart out.

My official time is 2:11:10.

Better than last year most certainly and faster than my goal time of 2:15:00.

I will post pictures soon as well as the names of all the babies I ran for. I am just too tuckered out right now.

Thank you EVERYONE for your prayers and support. I heard all your comments in my head throughout the race and was honored to wear your child's name on my shirt.

I know Aubrey and Ellie would be proud of me.

Heck, I am proud of me.

I think I ran well today.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!! That is a GREAT time! Thank you for running in honor of our sweet little ones. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I am also proud of you. I dont think i could ever do something like that. Im sure i would have passed out just after the start line.
    I cant wait to see some pic's.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you and I know your girls are too!! Wow! You beat your goal! That is awesome! Congratulations!

    Thank you for running for my Jenna too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! You did great! So proud of you and I know your girls are too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! (you were running to the Rocky theme song, weren't you!?!? ;) ) Congrats! Thanks for including my babies on your run. (())

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved