Tuesday, October 27, 2009

T-Shirt UPDATE

Ok. So I decided to make life much less complicated and I am ordering a t-shirt with a one shirt minimum. This way, if you want one I can email you the ordering information and you can order it right off the t-shirt design website. I don't have to pre-order this way and worry about recouping my money and for those who want shirts you can get one fuss free in your size sent right to your house. What do you think about that!?!

I look forward to running for you babies. You only have one more day to submit names. I will place my order tomorrow morning and I really don't want to leave anyone out.

Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Could i please submit My boys. Eli and Jett
    Thankyou so much.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cool thing you're doing, Rachel! If there is still room, could you add my daughter Eliana Grace to the shirt? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it too late to add Chase Allen to the shirt? I just saw your blog and the shirt looks really cool. Will check back.
    xxxooo
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved