Monday, October 26, 2009

Half Marathon T-Shirt!!!!!

I am running the Silver Strand Half Marathon in three weeks. I am running to honor my girls and would also love to run in honor of other babies gone from us too soon. I need to order the t-shirts in two days. If you want your child's name on my jersey please let me know ASAP. The name that have already been submitted are:

Audrey Caroline
Jenna Belle
Emma and Chase
Bridgitte and Ashlyn
Amelia Faith
Christian
Sophia and Ellie
Arianna Kim

Please, if there are more send me a comment with your child's name. I will be sure to include them.

Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Rachel, I think you running to honor your girls and to remember other babies who were born too soon is so touching! I would love to order a t-shirt.

    Jill

    PS I think your design is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, thank you so much for honoring Jenna's life with your girls and others. It is so special. I think the shirts are awesome! I will send you the money as soon as you find out how much they are, definitely. Thank you again.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is an amazing thing to do for your angels and everyone elses.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carleigh McKenna

    What an awesome thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the tshirt looks great! The shirt I had designed for the MOD walk has Carleigh's hand and footprints on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're doing a wonderful thing and I would feel so honored to have my babies' names on your t-shirt.

    Morgan Alyssa and Blumpy
    I wish I had the money to buy a shirt, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved