Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Aubrey and Ellie's Birthday Pictures

For Aubrey and Ellie's birthday I invited friends and family to the cemetery to place flowers on their headstone with me. Then we all went to my parent's house for a party. What I thought would be an emotional day full of tears and painful memories turned out to be a true delight. I was so amazed at how many friends and family members made the long drive to be at our side. It blessed me to see how many people have been touched by my girls' lives. It was such a special day that I had to share it. Enjoy the photos friends.
















4 comments:

  1. I thought it was a beautiful day. Lots of love and support and a beautiful cake!!
    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it was a beautiful day for you all. I'm sorry we weren't able to come...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh Rachel,

    Your blog is beautiful. What an amazing job you are doing. I think and pray for you often.

    Love you and God bless,
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are beautiful! I am so glad that this turned out good!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved